Rezin's Morris and Peru offices available to help constituents apply for concealed carry licenses
Senator Rezin is reminding constituents her Morris office can help those in the 38th Senate District apply for a concealed carry license.
“We’ve been doing this for years now, really ever since Illinois finally allowed for concealed carry,” Rezin said. “We’ve helped hundreds of people over the years apply for a concealed carry license, making the process easy and stress free for them. So whether you have questions about the process, don’t have internet access, don’t have a current picture of yourself, or if you simply need help with the application, please reach out to my office and schedule an appointment.”
What constituents of Rezin’s 38th District need to know:
- Applicants must schedule the free appointment with Senator Rezin’s office (no walk-ins, please).
- The application process takes 30 minutes.
- Applicants must bring the Certificate of Training (must be signed by the trainer and applicant), driver’s license, and FOID card (the address on the driver’s license and FOID card must be the same).
- The application fee is $150 (payment accepted with credit card or electronic check only).
- 10 years of residency must be established. (If the applicant has lived at their current address for 10 years, they will need to know the month and year to present. If they have had multiple residences within the last 10 years, they will need to bring in a list of those addresses and the duration as previously listed.)
- Applicants must bring a current photo or a photo will be taken in Senator Rezin’s office.
- Applicants must have an email address.
To schedule an appointment, call Senator Rezin’s office at (815) 220-8720.
Her Morris office is located at:
1421 North Division St.
Morris, IL 60450
Her Peru office is located in the old Westclox building:
350 5th St., Suite 264
Peru, IL 61354