To help ensure residents in Will County are warm during the cold winter months, State Senator Sue Rezin is teaming up with area legislators to launch a winter clothing drive.
From Nov. 25 to Dec. 13, local and state elected officials are working together to help boost supplies at organizations throughout the region that benefit Will County residents.
Organizations are in the need of all sizes of gently used or new winter gear including coats, socks, sweatshirts, scarves, gloves and more.
Residents can stop by any of the following locations to drop off donations:
- State Senator Sue Rezin’s Office (1421 North Division Street, Morris)
- State Senator Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant’s Office (15300 Rt. 59 Unit 202, Plainfield)
- State Senator John Curran’s Office (7501 Lemont Road, Suite 315G, Woodridge)
- State Senator Napoleon Harris’ Office (1350 E. Sibley Blvd., Suite 403, Dolton)
- State Senator Michael E. Hastings’ Office (20855 South LaGrange Road, Suite 102, Frankfort)
- State Senator Patrick Joyce’s Office (270 Main St., Park Forest)
- State Senator Pat McGuire’s Office (16151 Weber Road, Suite 103, Crest Hill)
The winter clothing drive will benefit the Will County Veterans’ Assistance Commission and other organizations in the region.
For more information, please contact Sen. Rezin’s office at (815) 220-8720.